AK RAMON VP-430.20 Standard Vacuum Packer
Vacuum packer removes all the air from inside a container or bag to isolate the contents from the outside and remove the oxygen from the inside, and then sealing it hermetically.
In this way, the food is completely sealed, without coming into contact with the oxygen from the outside, protected also from humidity and strange smells, preserving the original flavour and extending its life.
- Fast Delivery
- Expert Advice
- Exclusive Deals
Features & Benefits
- Totally manufactured in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Transparent lid.
- Double sealing.
- Progressive atmosphere (Soft Air).
- Digital control panel.
- Pneumatic sealing.
- Easy disassembly of the sealing bar.
- Equipped with polyethylene for faster packaging and easier bag placement.
- Easy maintenance.
- Gas flushing entrance.
- Controlled by sensor.
- Cut of the bag.
- Inclined plate for packaging products with liquids or sauces.
- Vacuum connector in external buckets.
- 20 m³/h BUSCH pump.
- Voltage : 220 V/ 1ph/ 50 Hz.
Delivery & lead times
We do our best to deliver within the lead times listed above. Although if you have any specific requests, please get in touch and we can see what we can do.
For international shipping, lead times may vary.