Electric Stunning Data Recorder – HAAS DOKU
The Haas documentation device is used to record animal welfare-related stunning parameters in accordance with the requirements of the animal protection slaughter regulation, EC No. 1099/2009 dated 24 September 2009.
- Fast Delivery
- Expert Advice
- Exclusive Deals
Features & Benefits
The DOKU represents quality “Made in Germany” and stands out due to its simple and safe handling. High-quality components and innovative technology ensure a long service life and high meat quality. The device can also be used for recording the data of most animal stunning devices.
- Data recorder for monitoring parameters relevant to animal welfare: current strength (A), voltage (V), frequency (Hz) and minimum stunning time (sec)
- Display of units processed
- Frequency display
- Integrated voltage and current displays (volts/amps)
- Visual and audible signal for minimum stunning time not reached
- Visual and audible signal for minimum current 1.3A (for pigs) or 1.0A
- (for sheep) not reached within the 1st second and/or not maintained
- throughout stunning time
- Suitable for pigs, sheep and goats
- Compatible with all animal-stunning devices
- DOKU data logger
- Inspector Software
- USB Stick
- HAAS Plug for your tongs
|Dimensions||250 x 350 x 170 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 7 kg with wall mounting plate|
|IP Protection Class||65|
|Mains Connection||230 V 50 Hz|
|Equipment||Plastic casing or optional stainless steel casing
Data recorder for monitoring parameters relevant to animal welfare: current strength (A), voltage (V), frequency (Hz) and minimum stunning time (sec.)
|Data analysis software||The stunning parameters are analysed in the form of daily or monthly statistics showing date, time and various faults
Individual animal data displayed as a graph, scale or table leaf.
Delivery & lead times
We do our best to deliver within the lead times listed above. Although if you have any specific requests, please get in touch and we can see what we can do.
For international shipping, lead times may vary.