Jarvis 1000F – Circular Breaking Meat Saw
The Jarvis Model 1000F – pneumatically powered breaking saw.
- Fast Delivery
- Expert Advice
- Exclusive Deals
Features & Benefits
The 1000F with a 3 in (76 mm) depth of cut, is ideally suited for:
- Beef: chucks, shoulders, ribs, forequarters, chine bones, briskets, loins and aitch bones.
- Large depth of cut, yet lightweight and flexible – reduces operator fatigue.
- Constructed from corrosion resistant materials for optimum hygiene.
- Meets national and international requirements for safety and hygiene
- Large depth of cut, yet lightweight and flexible -reduces operator fatigues.
- Constructed from corrosion resistant materials for optimum hygiene and a fast blade stop for improved safety.
- Meets national and international requirements for hygiene and safety.
|Motor Power||1.0 hp 746 W|
|Operating Pressure||120 psi 8.3 bar|
|Air Consumption||38 ft3 / min 17.9 L / sec|
|Blade Speed @||120 psi|
|Control Handle||Single Trigger Pneumatic|
|Blade Diameter||9.0 in 229 mm|
|Cutting Dpeth (Maximum)||3.0 in 76 mm|
|Overall Length||16 in 406 mm|
|Weight||12.7 lbs 5.8 kg|
|Vibration||less than (<) 115 dB <0.56 m/sec2|
Delivery & lead times
We do our best to deliver within the lead times listed above. Although if you have any specific requests, please get in touch and we can see what we can do.
For international shipping, lead times may vary.