The Jarvis Model SHC 140 and SHC 165 hydraulic powered general purpose breaking saws.
Jarvis SHC 140 + 165 Hydraulic Circular Saw
- Fast Delivery
- Expert Advice
- Exclusive Deals
Features & Benefits
The right or left handed SHC140, with a 1.5 in (38 mm) cutting depth, or SHC 165 with a 2 in (51 mm) cutting depth are ideally suited for:
- Beef: Breaking forequarter and beef plates, also hot and cold ribbing.
- Pork: Ham and shoulder marking, ribbing and chine bone removal
- Lightweight with hydraulic power – no bogging down, no motor icing, low noise, and instant stop.
- Heavy duty gears made to withstand all uses in the packing plant industry.
- Rugged, corrosion resistant construction for optimum hygiene.
- New style USDA approved blade guard for easy internal sanitation.
- Lever style adjustable depth gauge for precise depth control cutting.
- Instant blade stop.
- Meets national and international requirements for hygiene and safety.
Delivery & lead times
We do our best to deliver within the lead times listed above. Although if you have any specific requests, please get in touch and we can see what we can do.
For international shipping, lead times may vary.