Poultry Plucking Machine – Model DIT35
The poultry plucking machine is a rotary machine suitable for small game birds for a small scale medium poultry slaughtering operation including: pigeons, dogfish, quail, doves, thrushes, etc., one or more birds can be processed at a time based on their weight and size.
The plucking machines are built with specific attention to safety, mechanical reliability and of course the quality and speed of plucking. The animals should be immersed in a bathing tank with a controlled temperature (Max 60/63°C) so that the feathers are released easily before being placed in the poultry plucking machine.
- Insert the animals in the centre of the basket and press the start button
- Pour in some water
- In 25/30 seconds the animals will be plucked
- Stop the machine and remove the animals
- production of 250/300 birds per hour;
- 0.18 kW motor – 220 V single phase; supplied with 16A blue plug
- basket and revolving top equipped with 227 fingers;
- soft, small-cut fingers to avoid damaging the skin during plucking;
- removable basket for quick and thorough cleaning;
- reduced noise emitted thanks to seals on the frame and plastic support feet;
- AISI 304 SB (brushed and stain-resistant Scotch Brite) stainless steel structure;
- water spray system for fast processing;
- poultry plucking machine dimensions 46 x 37 x 49 cm (height)
- net weight 22,800 kg;
- two year guarantee.
- Fast Delivery
- Expert Advice
- Exclusive Deals
Delivery & lead times
We do our best to deliver within the lead times listed above. Although if you have any specific requests, please get in touch and we can see what we can do.
For international shipping, lead times may vary.